Build your best future with the Johnson Controls team
As a global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet. Join a winning team that enables you to build your best future! Our teams are uniquely positioned to support a multitude of industries across the globe. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our employees with an experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. Become a member of the Johnson Controls family and thrive in an empowering company culture where your voice and ideas will be heard - your next great opportunity is just a few clicks away!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick time - 10 days of vacation first year
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K, medical, dental, and vision care - Available day one Union leave out benefits
- Extensive product and on the job/cross training opportunities with outstanding resources
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy
- Company vehicle, Tools and Equipment to complete all jobs
- Providing Scheduling and management support
What you will do
Under general supervision, coordinates customer service requests, from initiation to service completion, and maximizing technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and dispatching Technicians with guidance from the Team Leads.
Partners effectively with the Service Team Manager to ensure technical service work is completed in a reasonable timeframe and to the customer's expectations. Analyzes and assesses technical team performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
How you will do it
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service. Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need.
- Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer.
- Ensures work has been performed to the customer's expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed. Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need. Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules. Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians. Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.
- Assists with creation of L&M quotations.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits.
- Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status (i.e. outstanding claims, PSA variance, Accounts Receivable issues) and customer satisfaction issues. Researches and follows up on questions identified during monthly business review.
- Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept up to date.
- Supports business forecasting
- Processes change orders
- Business review support
- Billing support
- Customer retention support
- Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
- May guide and prioritize the activities of the Customer Service Agent Assistants.
- Periodically performs duties of the Customer Service Agent Assistant as overflow demands.
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned.
What we look for
- Associate degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of five years of service industry experience managing service operations and/or service scheduling.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
We believe in doing well by doing good and hold ourselves accountable to make the world a better place through the solutions we provide, our engagement in society, and the way we do business. We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing its true value and appreciating various perspectives, we strive to be one of the most desirable places to work.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit .