IPS opened its doors in 2007, with a vision of becoming North America’s leading provider of repair services, field services and distribution for continuous process industries.
Today, we provide these services through a network of service centers, field service offices, warehouses and distribution centers across the U.S. and in Canada. We serve over 4,000 customers in power generation (wind, hydro, nuclear and fossil), oil and gas, paper, metals, steel and mining.
Why you should join us
- IPS defines world-class electric motor and generator repair on a daily basis — working with us gives you the opportunity to interact with the industry’s best technicians, engineers and service professionals.
- We’re passionate about what we do and proud of our record of innovation — CIPS (Continuous Improvement Process Solution) is our operating system that guides everything we do and helps us deliver an Unmatched Customer Experience.
- We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, with the opportunity for technical training and advancement. You’ll have profit sharing, a 401k and tuition reimbursement. IPS also has a Refer-A-Friend Program with a cash bonus for friends or family members we hire.
- IPS compensation creates an environment where individuals are rewarded for their commitment to continuous improvement, the willingness to share knowledge and find new ways to solve problems.
Career development for big ambitions
- At IPS we understand that our people are our biggest differentiator and competitive advantage. IPS University offers world-class training and development programs to all IPS personnel. These programs give you the credentials and experience to make more money and discover your potential.
We’re big on diversity
- We believe our people should reflect the local communities where we live and the people we do business with. Diversity is essential to making us a strong, better company, so we express this commitment in our hiring and advancement.
We welcome military veterans
- We want the transferable skills and knowledge that former service members bring to IPS, as we salute their patriotism and commitment to service. Join the many military vets who’ve chosen IPS for a civilian career.